Cash in on the value of TAPPI Young Professional Membership
TAPPI Young Professional Membership gives you access to more $2,417 worth of tools, research, and expert guidance to do your job better for only $129.
Do the math! The value of your benefits really adds up!
- Access to TAPPI’s eLibrary; 25,000+ technical papers, articles, abstracts, and whitepapers - Value: $485
- 12-month subscription to Paper360º Magazine, Tissue360º Magazine, and TAPPI Journal - Value: $325
- Discounted TAPPI Standards & TIPs - Value: $254
- Registration Discounts: Average discount on events (30+ events per year) - Value: $400
- Access to Ask the Experts discussions (get answers) - Value: $149 each
- Live and On-Demand Webinars: Access to more than 60 webinars - Value: $149 each
- Access to TAPPI Connect online forum - Value: $179
- Average discounts on TAPPI Press publications - Value: $80
- Access to more than 50 eLearning modules and online courses (average savings) - Value: $300
- Subscriptions to 6 specialty eNewsletters (news, articles, and reports) - Value: $96
- Career Center: Job searching and resume postings (Members Only Access)
Total Value: $2,417
Open to industry professionals under 30, TAPPI Young Professional Membership is only $129 a year. You can upgrade to a Professional Membership when you turn 30 for only $59 more.
Get your Boss on Board
Most employers are happy to support involvement in a professional society like TAPPI. Here’s a sample letter you can use to help make a case for TAPPI Membership to include as part of your employment benefits.
Need help? Contact TAPPI Member Connection: 1-800-332-8686 (US) 1-800-446-9431 (Canada) +1-770-446-1400 (Worldwide) +1-770-446-6947 (Fax) [email protected]